The Keyboarding Assessment schedule is available on our schedules page.
Note: We currently only offer keyboarding assessments for VCC programs.
To request an assessment for a VCC course or program, you need the following 3 pieces of information:
- The name of the VCC course or program you want to get into
- The name of the VCC assessment you need to take
- A VCC ID number (usually 9 digits and begins with '000')
If you do not have these 3 pieces of information, please speak with one of the following advisors:
- VCC Academic Advisor - for VCC courses and programs for domestic students
- VCC Continuing Studies - for VCC Continuing Studies courses and programs
- VCC International Education - for all international VCC students
*It is the student's responsibility to confirm and request the correct assessment for their chosen program/course. Please consult with a VCC advisor for details.
There are several ways you can request an appointment for the VCC Keyboarding assessment:
- Online - complete Keyboarding appointment request form. This does not confirm your appointment.
- Call us - 604.871.7093, leave a message at option 3.
- Email us -email@example.com.
The assessment fee must be paid to finalize an appointment. We will call you to make payment with a credit card over the phone. For security reasons, please do not share credit card information in an email or voice mail.
This assessment may be retaken without a waiting period.
Picture identification is needed to enter the assessment room (ie: valid passport, driver's license, PR card, BCID, etc.).
Note: the keyboarding assessment schedule posted on the web is subject to change.